Samsung Galaxy S9 2018 – This is the most eagerly awaited smartphone in 2018. Samsung will start the year 2018 by bringing new technology that is certainly more sophisticated than the Galaxy S8 or Note 8. Also optimizes the Infinity Display technology to be more perfect, so that later can beat the iPhone X which became the prima donna to this day. About the price is definitely very expensive because the Galaxy S9 is prepared to fill the premium segment.
Armed with the sophistication of technology it has, this smartphone will be one of the most sophisticated in 2018. All the features available will spoil all users of Galaxy S9, so it can feel at home for a long time using this smartphone. Moreover, Galaxy S9 supported new hardware more powerful in the affairs of gaming or multitasking. The ability of the camera will be above average, so do not be surprised if the price of Samsung Galaxy S9 will be very expensive. Well to know the price and specifications please see below.
Samsung Galaxy S9 2018: Screen & Design
The design is slightly changed to increase the comfort of Samsung Galaxy S8 users. The most notable change is the position of the fingerprint scanner that is now on the back camera, making it easier to reach when opening the lock screen. Samsung also provides Iris Scanner technology that can be an alternative to Fingerprint Sensor. Overall the design is very luxurious and premium. Moreover, this smartphone is clad in a glass rear body and frame made from aluminum.
Infinity Display technology makes the Galaxy S9 screen stretched very wide and leaving only a thin bezel on the top and bottom. The screen is made curved, so it looks more luxurious. As for the size has a width of 5.8 inches with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The screen generates a 568 PPI density that ensures all content looks realistic. Samsung also uses the glass panel Super AMOLED glass Corning Gorilla Glass 5 as a layer of anti-scratch.
Samsung Galaxy S9 2018: Performance
This sector is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset combined with an Octa-Core 64-Bit processor. Ram 4GB capacity also has and reportedly has 64GB of internal memory. Not closing the possibility Samsung will release a higher variant by bringing Ram and internal memory larger capacity. But certainly, this smartphone has an external memory slot that can be included microSD.
Android operating system Oreo 8.0 with a beautiful Samsung interface that adds to the perfection of this smartphone. We can also change the look of icons and wallpapers with a wide selection of themes available for free or paid.
Samsung Galaxy S9 2018: Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S9 2018: Camera
About photography, Samsung Galaxy S9 armed with 12 Megapixel resolution camera with a variety of features of the most advanced photography in its class. Unfortunately, Galaxy S9 does not adopt dual camera technology owned Samsung Galaxy Note 8. No need to worry, because the possibility of Galaxy S9 camera still able to take photos like the camera bokeh Google Pixel 2 which is a smartphone with the best camera today.
Photographic features such as Dual Pixel Phase Detection Autofocus, OIS, LED Flash, and 4K video recording capabilities also have. As for selfie affairs, Samsung Galaxy S9 is rumored to rely on 8 Megapixel front camera with f / 1.6 aperture and features Autofocus. This phone can be relied upon when the selfie at night and will be minimal noise. Front camera can also record 2K video or 1440p @ 30fps equivalent.
Samsung Galaxy S9 2018: Advantage
- Carrying a more premium design with Infinity Display screen that makes it has a very thin bezel and look more luxurious
- The screen is very large and supported high-resolution screen that adopts a panel of Super AMOLED Display layered Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset that has a very powerful performance
- Equipped with high-resolution camera that has a low light capability is very good and capable of producing high-quality video
- The front camera has a-f/1.6 aperture, making it more optimal when capturing moments in low light conditions
- Its connectivity features are very complete
- Equipped with a security system lined with Iris Scanner and Fingerprint Sensor
- Supports Wireless Charging and Fast Charging
- Available features Samsung Dex that can change this smartphone like a Mini PC
Samsung Galaxy S9 2018: Disadvantage
- The price is very expensive
- This smartphone is rumored to have not adopted dual camera technology